By joining Maryland Suburban and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
- Discount pricing on events and invitations to exclusive member-only events
- Access to other CRE professionals in your market with whom you may not have existing connections.
- Leadership opportunities which lead to higher visibility in the CRE industry - locally and beyond
- Increased opportunities for interaction with other highly respected real estate organizations such as CCIM, NAIOP, IREM, ACRE and ICSC
- Opportunity to contribute to local scholarship efforts, internships and other programs geared to promote CRE careers to our youth and encourage young professionals in their CRE careers
- Eligibility for Board membership, committees and/or delegate positions (All members are welcome, encouraged, and needed to grow the chapter and ensure its success. These positions also provide a higher level of networking opportunities.)
- Access to, and inclusion in, CREWbiz, CREW Network's online business networking tool, which includes member and speakers directories, access to proprietary resources and an online discussion forum for connecting with more than 11,000 qualified CRE professionals from around the globe.
Membership in CREW Maryland Suburban can take your career beyond what you can accomplish alone, by including you in a community of leaders who are committed to each other's success, and by raising the stature and influence of women in CRE.
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both CREW Maryland Suburban and CREW Network. We welcome all industry leaders who meet the following requirements:
- Experience: The individual must have experience in the CRE industry to be considered for membership.
- Employment: To be considered a full or associate member, the individual must be currently employed in a full-time professional position in one of the CREW Network Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate (QFCRE). If you do not see your field listed, please contact the Membership Chair for guidance.
Membership levels are based on career experience in a qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE). We encourage all industry professionals with experience in one of the QFCREs to apply.
- Full: Full time professional with 5+ years experience in a QFCRE
- Associate: Same as above, with less than 5 years
- Student: Full time graduate or undergraduate student, pursuing a career in a QFCRE
- Affiliate: Full time professional who supplies services or products to professionals working in a QFCRE
- Retired Member
Questions about your eligibility for membership? Contact Maryland Suburban for more information at email@example.com